3 Ingredient Chocolate Mousse Cakes

This is a delicious and amazingly easy recipe that only needs 3 ingredients and takes about 5 minutes to put together. Naturally, it's my new favourite thing. It's even low fat and dairy free! 


250g dark chocolate 
3 large free range eggs - beaten
1/4 cup self raising flour (or 1/4 cup flour and 1/2 tsp of baking powder)

Melt chocolate, mix in eggs, mix in flour. Pop the mix into a greased muffin tray and bake for 18 minutes at 180 degrees.



They will still be a tiny bit squishy in the middle when they are done. Yummly! I think I'll try making a couple of big ones and layer it with berry coulis.

Leave a comment if you have any other cool super easy recipes. :) enjoy my lovelies!

xo Cait

P.S. Its finally spring! The trees are getting their flowers and new leaves, the daffodils are blossoming, the birds are singing and it's finally getting warmer! It's also uni holidays so that always makes me feel happier. :) Here are some flowers I picked on my walk today. :)



Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.